This speech transfer system provides high quality sound across partitions and safety screens. It includes our surface mounted entry unit, our open duplex amplifier, a hearing loop, and a free-standing microphone and speaker unit for staff.
The surface mounted entry is for customer use and is installed at head height. A call button is on the front of the unit; when pressed, it alerts staff to a customer’s presence and opens a conversation channel.
It is suitable for environments with low ambient noise.
For use where one to one communication takes place through at counter or booth with a security / safety screen:
• Nursing/Care Homes
• Hospitals/Health Clinics/Surgeries
• Railway Stations
• Distribution Centres
• Speech Transfer Amplifier [STS-A31H]
• Surface Mounted Entry Unit [BACK-BOX]
• Staff Loudspeaker Unit [STS-SU1-G/B]
• PS-55 Power Supply [PS-55-01]
• Counter Hearing Loop Aerial [IL-AE99]
• BS EN 60118-4 in correct installations
• CE, ROHS and WEEE compliant
• EN 55032:2015 compliant
• EN 55103-2:2009 compliant